Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Great Reviews

Things are starting to happen more quickly now as I work my way through the quagmire that is the marketing of an indie author. 

Two “Get to Know the Author” interviews to report:



And a few reviews:



“The Reluctant” is now also available on iBooks and Barnes and Noble;


The good reviews continue to roll in and I must say, I am pleased.  At the time of this post, the review averages are:

Amazon:  5 reviews and all are FIVE star.

Smashwords:  7 reviews and the average is 4.57 stars.  Not too shabby.

Barnes and Noble:  2 reviews and both are FIVE stars.

I can’t imagine an author not being nervous when they have a book published.  I was and still am!  It is gratifying to know that people are enjoying the story and wanting more of Tom Crayder.

Book two in “The Crayder Chronicles” is still on track for release in December of 2011.  This time, it’s personal (yeah, that sounds like a tag line from a bad action movie, but it works!)

Splitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment