Wednesday, August 31, 2011

LIVE Interview, September 6th at 9PM Eastern

JournalJabber has invited me to do a LIVE interview on September 6th at 9PM Eastern.

JournalJabber

For those not in the know, this show is hosted by three ladies (Amy, Cassie, and Cambria) who love good books and love to have a good time talking about them.  This should be big FUN.  You never know what they will talk about next or what questions they may ask!

I know this will be on the Tuesday following the Memorial Day weekend, but I NEED you all there.  I promise that we will have some laughs.

See you then!

Splitter

4 comments:

  1. UGH!
    I will have to work, Tuesday nights are crazy busy for me but I will do my very best to download it on my pod later!
    I KNOW it will be SO AWESOME And HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! JournalJabber rocks! If my intenet works and we aren't in the midst of moving I'll be there... otherwise I'll catch the archives. Congratz Splitter! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I love the show so I am really excited.

    I hope you both can find a way to make it.

    Splitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, we are all waiting on your next blog post...(twiddling thumbs)

    :)

    ReplyDelete