Friday, October 28, 2011

Which Cover Do You Prefer?

These two cover proposals came from Dafeenah over at Indie Designz .  She does some seriously fantastic work.  Go take a look!  Her rates are more than reasonable and it has been a pleasure working with her.

Which cover style do you prefer?  Take a look to your right...see that poll?  Cast your vote because, as always, your opinion matters to me.  Leave a comment on the covers if you like.  Like one font and the other image?  Let's get some feedback from the "Happy Few"!

Option 1:
 

Option 2:



Remember, whichever style is chosen will be the style used for the rest of the series so, please, do leave a comment below.

Splitter

9 comments:

  1. Personally I like the first one the best. Simple color scheme, simple lines, little bit of sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first one is the better one. The lines are clear, the colors compelling and just a bit of sexy and dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like #2 better. I like the muted colors and the red in the picture. I like that there is a little more going on--it makes more sense to me. Maybe the case of money is too much, though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Option 2 looks more professional (and the font on #1 is more sci-fi than what the story really is).
    Best!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like number one "The Reluctant" best. I like the deep shade of red against the black. I think the combination of the colors draw in the eye and hold it there. There is a hint of mystery with it as well because you begin to wonder who is the woman with the gun? And what does that have to do with Tom?

    I like the second one too, but really to me, it looks more like a poster for a movie (an older movie) but I love that log line "True friends help you hid the bodies" KEEP that line for sure. lol.

    Dafeenah is totally fabulous! She designed my FB page and my logo's and I can't recommend her enough. Good thing you found her Splitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first one better. The people in the second one I dont' know kind of throw it off. The first one is eye catching, simple, and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like #2 better. I try not to get too deeply involved in the 'why'. I simply look and react as if I was at a book store. I would be more likely to pick #2 off the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are very good - nice work Dafeenah. I like the second one better because it has the 2 people on it instead of just one woman. Also, for the first one, I prefer the original tag line (is that even the correct term?) "There is law and there is justice" rather than "There is love and there is justice".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the first one as well, love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete