Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Lites is RELEASED!

Somehow, some way, this book came together in a tremendous fashion.  This is what can happen when people work together.

I wrote about it more extensively before, but I will just say again: the: thank you to the people who worked sooo hard to make this happen.  All proceeds go directly to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.  The short stories are FANTASTIC!  

Indie View

Find the buying links and more great information at:  The Blog Starts Here

Splitter

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo excited about this. I've been sharing it everywhere. I can't wait to read all of the stories.

    P. S. Thanks for visiting my blog today. I loved the comment you left--sooo much truth there. My husband liked it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, I just can't get it to show up on my blog list because Blogspot hates me.

    Splitter

    ReplyDelete