Thursday, November 3, 2011

Splitter in the Spotlight

I am not too modest to say it: I enjoy the spotlight from time to time.  Danica Page has been kind enough to shine the light my way for a while on: Danica's Page .  What are you waiting for?  Click it!

The truth is, self promotion is one of the toughest parts of being a writer.  I am lying just a bit when I say I enjoy the spotlight.  I do, but I am always asking myself, "Will anyone care?"  I mean, what do I have to say that others could not say better?

This time, however, Danica threw me a bit of a curve ball.  She not only wanted to shine the light on me, she wanted me to talk about one of my favorite authors.  Strangely, it was easier to talk about someone else! lol

Let me know what you all think of the interview.  It was fun and Danica runs an outstanding blog.  As you all know, I am going into full marketing mode so look for more blog appearances here in the near future (you know who you are...).

Thank you, my Happy Few.

Splitter


No comments:

Post a Comment