Sunday, November 20, 2011

Please Help Spread the Word



Tomorrow, November 21st, 2011, The Willing  hits Smashwords.  If the stars align perfectly, it will hit Amazon also.  Check back here for the Amazon link.

The Reluctant is going on SALE and is FREE for a limited time.  Seriously, what more do you want from me?

Please help spread the word through you blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and if the spirit moves you, walk up to a total stranger and tell them about these books.  I dare ya!  (Disclaimer:  Author is not responsible for strange looks or slaps that might result)


On another note, check out a fun interview on JA Clement's blog On Dark Shores Have a laugh at my expense.  It's ok, I'm a big boy and I can take it.

Splitter




2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm tweeting this :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!
    Splitter wears his big boy bands hi....holy crap that is what i was typing and woke up to, I have NO IDEA where I was going with that one.
    What I meant to say was to say was YAY! Splitter wears his big boy pants!!1

    ReplyDelete